You’ve heard about scene and sequel, and the idea of using it makes sense — but can you use scene and sequel and still maintain the fluid style of writing you prefer? Will using scene and sequel box you in, or can you still fly by the seat of your pants and see where the story takes you?
Learn how to use scene and sequel to create powerful scenes while maintaining your own artistic integrity.
In this book you’ll learn to:
- Identify the anatomy of scene and sequel ‘
- Use scene/sequel structure to build tension and highlight conflict
- Use that structure to drive your story forward
- Create hooks that keep the reader turning pages
- Make characterization, motivation & conflict work together powerfully
Part of the Dancing on Coals How-To Series. Based on the Dancing on Coals Master Class.
BUY THE BOOK: